Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

So this weekend was my birthday and I helped my dear husband out by getting myself a few things!!! (I love shopping for myself!) First of all I got myself a Cricut! Okay its not new but new to me! A girl in the area upgraded to a Cricut Expression so she was getting rid of her little one. I jumped on that deal!

Second, I got a new living room, at least it feels new. I gave my living room a face lift - new painted ceilings and walls, new shelves, and trim. (**Disclaimer** True be known I live in a old trailer house/mobile home/single-wide/tin tent/etc. Its home and really I love it. We bought it when we got married thinking in a few years we would upgrade and purchase a 'real' house, however, life got in the way of that plan. Luckily we were in a position that when my grandparents needed some extra help we were able to move our humble home to their farm to help them out.) Now you know what I am working with, here is what it looked like - beautiful 1970's wood paneling:

Now here is the finished (or mostly finished) I haven't hung the shelves.

(I really hate that lamp - it is soon leaving!!)

My next problem redecorating. I just can't figure where to hang things so for now the walls stand empty.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment