Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

In light of the Valentine Season I was thinking about all of the things I love. Of course I love my kids, my husband, and all of my family. If I started listing that kind of stuff I would have a years worth. So I decided to go more to the silly side and think of all the things in life that are my guilty pleasures or little everyday overlooked blessings. :) So here goes:

Guilty Pleasure #1: Pants fresh out of the Dryer!
I love the feel of Levi's pulled straight from the dryer. You know when they are still so hot that if a rivet or your zipper hits bare skin it makes you catch your breath. Give it a try - especially on a cold day - You will love it!! Just think you eliminate that couple of hours of stiff, uncomfortable pants and your whole lower half feels just a bit warmer all day long!!

What is one of your guilty pleasures? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment