Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Guilty Pleasure #3

Sorry I have missed a few, I should be on #5, however it has been another weekend of construction!! I continued my painting quest and headed down the hall way. I only got it primed :(. We did get my new kitchen island all done! I am so excited and loving it!! Pictures to come tomorrow. (I have horrible light in the evening). So I have had a long productive weekend!

So guilty pleasure #3:

FAMILY HISTORY!!!!

I love family history! I am currently teaching a course on the NFS - which I am enjoying. Also I am helping some of my friends do theirs. Family History has been a huge passion of mine for a while. I love the search, the find, the challenge, and mostly especially I love getting know these people from our past!


Check back tomorrow for more Guilty Pleasures!! Go ahead and post yours. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment