Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Made It!!

  Whew! I am finally here. I have been thinking about starting my own blog for about a year now. I think I am finally ready! :)
   I made a stack of things for Christmas this past year that I can't wait to show off. I love Christmas for that reason - two months straight of crafting. The added bonus - A DEADLINE! (yes, I am one of those that have boxes of started projects that will likely never get done).
   Also my New Years Resolutions might have a fighting chance if I am writing about them and occasionally checking back to them. Okay truth be known I don't actually have any resolutions as of yet. Hey what can I say I have spent all of the past two months crafting and trying to make that deadline. :) I'll definitely let you know as soon as I figure out what they are.
   Anyway, lets pause while I pat myself on the back and give myself a gold star for already getting one of my "To Do's" checked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment